Explore Hong Kong Social Innovation and Culture!
ICE is pleased to present to you “The Tenth Hong Kong Social Innovation Trip”. In this 5-day trip, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the business and entrepreneurial culture in Hong Kong. You will participate in a myriad of exciting activities, including Social Enterprises and NGOs visits, sharing from CEOs and social entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurship training conducted by ICE’s experienced trainers.
Date: August 10-14, 2015
Scholarship: A scholarship will be awarded to one proactive participant who meets the relevant criteria.
1. Submit Application: Complete and submit an online application form. This form is found here.
1.1. (Optional) Apply for the Scholarship: Compose a 1000-word essay detailing your interest in social innovation, the social issue which you are most passionate about, potential solutions to the social issue, and how social innovation affects these solutions.
2. Schedule Interview: Soon after ICE reviews your application, we will contact you via e-mail and schedule a 15-minute English phone interview.
3. Wait for Approval: After your interview is conducted, we will notify you within the following week of your acceptance.
4. Make Payment: Once your acceptance is confirmed, you may proceed to make the payment for the 50% deposit.
5. Seek Accommodation: If coming from outside of Hong Kong, please search for accommodation during your stay as accommodation will not provided by ICE. You can see our recommendations under the Accommodation section.
*We will send regular updates as the date arrives closer to the Social Innovation Trip. Please stay tuned by checking your e-mail regularly for important updates/news!
Memories of Past Trips
For more information, follow this link.
For enquiries, please contact:
Till at +852 6700 0797, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jey at +852 2384 1990, email email@example.com