–> APPLICATION FORM<–
Date: 24, 25, 26 AUG 2016
Scholarships and Grants:
ICE offers scholarships for outstanding students (full cost paid by ICE) and grants for student from less privileged families (partially or fully paid by ICE). Please see information pack for more details.
1. Submit Application: Complete and submit an online application form. This form is found here.
(Optional) Apply for Grant or Scholarship: Indicate your preference to apply for grant (if eligible) or scholarship during the registration process.
2. Application review: ICE will determine whether or not to shortlist you and contact you via e-mail or phone to schedule a 15-minute phone interview if deemed necessary.
(Optional) Grant/Scholarship assessment: We will contact you for further proof of eligibility if you registered to apply for the grant, and/or we will assess your scholarship application.
3. Wait for Approval: After your assessment/interview is conducted, we will notify you within 5 working days of your registration whether your application was successful. Grant or scholarship application might still be pending, depending on individual case.
4. Make Payment: Once your acceptance is confirmed, you may proceed to make payment for the programme. Payment instructions can be found here.
5. (Optional) Seek Accommodation: If coming from outside of Hong Kong, please search for accommodation during your stay as accommodation will not be provided by ICE. You can contact us if you require assistance.
*We will send regular updates as the date arrives closer to the international Elite Programme. Please stay tuned by checking your e-mail regularly for important updates/news!
For successful applicants, you will have to make payment of the full programme fee. To see the different payment options, click here.
–> APPLICATION FORM <–
For more information, click HERE.
For enquiries, please email iEP@icehongkong.com or contact:
ICE office (852) 2384 1990
Ms Lam (852) 6546 2227