Currently, students can directly register for one upcoming programmes:
Please email (email@example.com) or call (852-2384-1990) us for more information.
Generally, ICE offers a wide range of programmes that suits schools with different needs and they can be put under three categories namely,
- Global Engagement Programme,
- Camps & Conference, and
- Social Innovation Trips.
All of these programmes are characterized by the following features and benefits.
- Engaging We believe in interactivity. We focus on small group learning with a 1:12-15 teacher-student ratio.
- Energetic We believe in experiential learning. We focus on getting students to experience something special, for example, food, clothing, dance and more from non-Chinese culture.
- Diverse We believe in diversity. We bring in at least 3 nationalities to each class and let students learn more about the world.
- English Speaking Environment Interacting with foreigners is the best way to encourage students to speak in English, and ultimately boost their confidence in English communications.
- Connected Knowledge Through sharing and exploring cultural differences, students will be able to connect their knowledge of subjects (i.e. economics, geography, history) to the real world.
- Global Community Students become increasingly curious to know more about foreign countries and global issues after they have interacted with our international guests.