Elite Programme provides a platform for participants to learn and practise intercultural communication skills and intercultural competences defined by UNESCO, which include:
- valuing others,
- understanding the lens through which we each view the world,
- identifying how one’s perspectives are similar to and different from others,
- engaging in authentic intercultural dialogues, and
- being able to shift temporarily into another perspective.
Trainers and university students from different parts of the world will be involved to create a multicultural environment. Students will engage in a series of in-class and outside class activities, such as small group discussions, role-plays, presentations, debates, games, and university visits. Additionally, the programme will enhance students’ awareness of the skills that they need to equip themselves with to achieve their dreams and be a responsible global citizen.
In short, this programme aims to achieve the following:
- to provide a multicultural learning environment to the students that broadens their Global Mindset and widens their world view and vision,
- to improve students’ confidence and proficiency in English public speaking and presentations,
- to enhance students’ soft conceptual skills such as problem-solving, analytical thinking, critical thinking and innovative thinking.
We will track each student’s development by collecting feedback forms, and provide a detailed report to the school which includes photo and video records after the programme concludes.
- Target Participants: Students of S.2, S.3, S.4
- Duration: 3 days (9am – 5pm)
- Medium: English
Download proposal: here
Contact us at email@example.com to ask for more details!