This Programme provides a platform for participants to learn and practise intercultural communication skills and intercultural competencies defined by UNESCO, which include
– valuing others
– understanding the lens through which we each view the world
– identifying how one’s perspectives are similar to and different from others
– engaging in authentic intercultural dialogues
– being able to shift temporarily into another perspective
Trainers and university students from different parts of the world will be involved to create a multicultural environment. Students will engage in a series of in-class and outside class activities, such as small group discussions, role-plays, presentations, debates, games, and university visits. Additionally, the programme will enhance students’ awareness of the skills that they need to equip themselves with to achieve their dreams and be a responsible global citizen.
In short, this programme aims to achieve the following:
– to provide a multicultural learning environment to the students that broadens their Global Mindset and widens their world view and vision
– to improve students’ confidence and proficiency in English public speaking and presentations
– to enhance students’ soft conceptual skills such as problem-solving, analytical thinking, critical thinking and innovative thinking.
We will track each student’s development by collecting feedback forms, and provide a detailed report to the school which includes photo and video records after the programme concludes.
Target Participants: Students of S.2, S.3, S.4
Duration: 3 days (9am – 5pm)
Download proposal: here
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate and contact us today!